This guide demonstrates how to enable the 15Five cloud-based performance management software in the Binadox SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to be able to receive 15Five utilization insights, individual user data, spend analysis and optimization advice.
1. Enable the 15Five Public API
1. Log into 15Five with an administrator account.
2. Click on the profile setting on the menu bar at the top and select My account in the drop-down list. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations under Features.
2. Configure 15Five in Binadox
1. Sign into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the 15Five icon. To quickly locate the 15Five software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Paste the API key (access token) into the API Key field (see Clause 1 on how to generate an API key). Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.