Connect the 15Five application to the Binadox cloud management platform to get its utilization, spend, and individual user data. The successful 15Five integration requires administrators to enable public API access on the 15Five account. The following steps demonstrate how to connect 15Five to the Binadox platform.
1. Log into your 15Five account and click My account.
2. Go to the Integrations section and click Configure next to Public API.
3. Generate a new 15Five key by clicking the Create new key button.
4. Type a name for your API key (e.g. Binadox) and click Save.
5. Copy your Access token value of your created 15Five API key.
6. Proceed to the 15Five connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
7. Select a unique label name and fill out the Connection Properties form:
• API key – Paste the Access token value of your created 15Five API key.
• First Bill Date – Enter your first bill date in this field.
• Payment Plan – Select your 15Five payment plan.
• Billing Period – Specify your 15Five billing period.
8. Click the Connect button to finish this configuration. Thus, you will integrate 15Five to the Binadox cloud management platform and you’ll be able to receive usage, spend and individual user data of this application.