Connect Accelo to Binadox cloud management platform, so that you can receive utilization, spend information and user data of this application. This integration requires you to specify your Accelo “Deployment name” – the name before .accelo.com on the site. The following steps demonstrate how to integrate the Accelo application to the Binadox platform.
1. Proceed to the Accelo connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
2. Enter a unique label name and fill out the following form:
• Deployment name – Enter your Deployment Name – the name before .accelo.com on the site (i.e. – yourdeploymentname.accelo.com).
• First Bill Date – Specify your Accelo first billing date in this field.
• Payment Plan – Choose your Accelo payment plan.
• Billing Period – Select your Accelo billing period.
3. Click Connect and you will be redirected to the Accelo login screen.
4. Log into your Accelo account to finish the configuration. Therefore, you will successfully integrate Accelo to Binadox cloud management platform and you’ll be able to receive utilization, spend, and user data of this application.