This guide demonstrates how to integrate the Accelo cloud-based service operations automation software with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform.
1. Register Binadox with Accelo
1. Log into your Accelo deployment as an administrator.
3. Fill in the following fields under Register API Application:
• Enter an application name in the Application Name field (e.g. Binadox).
• Type in firstname.lastname@example.org in the Application Email field.
• Select Web in the Application Type drop-down list.
• Indicate the following URI in the Redirect URI field:
2. Create a New Connection for Accelo in Binadox
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Accelo icon. To quickly locate the Accelo software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. A.
4. Fill in the connection properties.
• Enter a Client ID and Client Secret in the corresponding fields (see Clause 1 hereof on how to register an application and locate its credentials).
• Type in a deployment name, i.e. the name before .accelo.com in your domain name used to access your Accelo account.
• Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued.
• Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists.