By integrating ActiveCampaign to the Binadox cloud management platform, your organization will receive usage, spend and individual user data of this application. This configuration requires your organization to specify URL and Key from your ActiveCampaign account. The following steps show how to successfully integrate the ActiveCampaign application to Binadox.
1. Log into your ActiveCampaign account and click Settings.
2. Go to the Developer section and copy your URL and Key under API Access.
3. Proceed to the ActiveCampaign connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
4. Select a unique label name and fill out Connection Properties:
• ActiveCampaign Account URL – Paste your URL value from ActiveCampaign API Access.
• API Key – Paste your Key value from ActiveCampaign API Access.
5. Click Connect and fill out the Billing Information form:
• First Bill Date – Enter your ActiveCampaign first bill date in this field.
• Payment Plan – Choose your ActiveCampaign payment plan.
• Billing Period – Specify your ActiveCampaign billing period.
6. Click the Connect button to finish this configuration. Therefore, you will successfully integrate ActiveCampaign to the Binadox cloud management platform and you’ll be able to receive utilization, spend and individual user data of this application.