This guide illustrates how to integrate the ActiveCampaign SaaS marketing and sales automation platform with the Binadox spend optimization and usage monitoring solution.
1. Sign in to ActiveCampaign with an administrator account. In the navigation pane on the left, click Settings > Developer. An API URL and API Key are located under API Access. Copy them to the clipboard.
2. Log into your Binadox account.
3. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations > SaaS. Click on the ActiveCampaign icon. To quickly locate the ActiveCampaign software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. A.
4. Indicate a unique connection instance name. Click Continue.
5. Fill in the connection properties. Paste the API URL and API Key into the corresponding fields. Click Continue.
6. Fill in the billing information. Indicate the first bill date by clicking on the calendar icon. Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
7. ActiveCampaign is successfully integrated with Binadox.