Adobe Creative Cloud Configuration
By connecting Adobe Creative Cloud to Binadox you will receive user data and usage information of this application. It is necessary to connect the application by using Adobe I/O Console. The following explains how to connect the Adobe Creative Cloud application to the Binadox platform.
1. Generate Adobe private key and public certificate by following this documentation.
2. Log into Adobe I/O Console.
3. Click the New Integration button under Integrations.
4. Select access API and click Continue.
5. Mark User Management API under Adobe Services and click Continue.
6. Choose New Integration and click Continue.
7. Fill out the form under Integration Details:
• Name – Provide a unique and descriptive name for the integration (e.g. Binadox)
• Description – Provide a short description of this integration (e.g. Binadox Web Usage)
• Public Key Certificates – Drag your public certificate from file system into this field to upload.
• Click Create Integration to initialize the integration process.
8. When processing is complete, click Continue to Integration details.
9. Copy your API Key (Client ID), Technical account ID, Organization ID, and Client secret from Client Credentials.
10. Proceed to the Adobe Creative Cloud settings on Binadox and click New Connection.
11. Select any label name and fill the following fields:
• Adobe Admin Account – Specify your Adobe admin account.
Click Connect to proceed to Billing Information.
12. Specify your First Bill Date and Billing Period and click Connect.
Therefore, you will successfully integrate Adobe Creative Cloud to the Binadox SaaS management platform and you will receive user data and usage information of this application.