By connecting Aha! to the Binadox platform, you’ll be able to receive usage information and user data of this SaaS application. You need to generate an API key and use it to connect this app. The following demonstrates how to integrate Aha! to Binadox.
1. Log into your Aha! account and proceed to your Personal settings.
2. Go to the Developer tab and click Generate API key.
3. Select a name for this key (e.g. Binadox) and click the Generate API key button.
4. Copy your API key. Keep it safe since you won’t able to access it again.
5. Proceed to the Aha! connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
6. Select a unique label name for this connection and fill out the following form:
Aha! User Site Domain – Enter your Aha! domain name (e.g. https://yourorganization.aha.io).
API Key – Paste your Aha! API key.
7. Click Connect and fill out the Billing information form:
First Bill Date – Enter your first bill date in this field.
Payment Plan – Specify your Aha! payment plan.
Billing Period – Select your billing period in this field.
8. Click the Connect button to finish the integration.
As the result, Aha! will be connected to the Binadox SaaS management platform and you’ll be able to receive usage information and user data of this SaaS application.