This guide provides information on how to successfully integrate the Aha! product roadmap software with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to be able to receive Aha! spend and utilization insights, cost optimization recommendations and individual user data across an entire organization.
1. Generate an API key
1. Log into your Aha! account. Click on the gear icon on the menu bar to proceed to Settings. Select Personal in the drop-down list.
2. Configure Aha! in Binadox
1. Sign into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Aha! icon. To quickly locate the Aha! software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. A.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Indicate an Aha! domain name in the Custom Domain field (e.g. https://domain_name.aha.io). Paste an API key into the API Key field (see Clause 1 on how to generate an API key). Click Continue.
5. Fill in the billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.