By connecting Amazon Web Services to Binadox Cloud Management Platform you’ll be able to plan, analyze, and reduce Amazon spending to maximize your investments. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully integrate Amazon Web Services to the Binadox platform.
1. Sign into your AWS Management Console, click on your user name at the top right and go to the My Security Credentials section.
2. Expand Access Keys tab and click Create New Access Key.
3. Copy your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key values.
4. Proceed to the Amazon Web Services connection screen from Administration→IaaS Config on Binadox and click New Connection.
5. Select a connection label name and fill out the Connection Properties form:
• Access Key ID – Paste your copied Amazon Access Key ID in this field.
• Secret access key – Paste your copied Amazon Secret Access Key here.
6. Click Connect to finish the configuration. Therefore, you will successfully integrate Amazon Web Services to the Binadox platform. You can view your daily, monthly, or annual budget as well as optimize expenses by using the IaaS section on Binadox.