Connect amoCRM to Binadox Cloud Management Platform to gain visibility and control over utilization, spend, and user data of this application. Please note that your amoCRM API key changes automatically every six months and every time you change your amoCRM username or password. The following steps demonstrate how to integrate the amoCRM application to the Binadox platform.
1. Log into your amoCRM account and go to the Settings section.
2. Proceed to the API section and copy your amoCRM API key.
3. Go to the amoCRM connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
4. Select a unique label name and fill out the Connection Properties form:
• Site Domain Name – Enter your amoCRM domain (e.g. https://yourdomain.amocrm.com)
• Email – Specify your amoCRM email address
• API key – Paste your copied amoCRM API key
5. Click Connect and fill out the Billing Information form:
• First Bill Date – Enter your amoCRM first billing date in this field.
• Payment Plan – Choose your payment plan in this field.
• Billing Period – Select your amoCRM billing perdiod.
6. Click Connect to finish this configuration. This way, you will successfully connect amoCRM to the Binadox platform and you will be able to receive usage, spend, and user data of this application.