This guide provides information on how to integrate amoCRM, a SaaS customer relationship management system, with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to receive amoCRM usage, spend and user data.
1. Locate an API Key
1. Sign in to amoCRM with an administrator account.
An API key is changed automatically every six months as well as each time you change your amoCRM username or password.
2. Create a New Connection for amoCRM in Binadox
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the amoCRM icon. To quickly locate the amoCRM software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. A.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter a domain name (an account link used to access your amoCRM account) into the Domain field and an email address used to log in to the account in the Email field. Paste an API key into the API key field (see Clause 1 on how to locate an API key). Click Connect.
5. Fill in the billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.