Connect Azure to Binadox Cloud Management Platform, so that you’ll be able to plan, analyze, and reduce Microsoft Azure spending to maximize your investments. The following steps demonstrate how to integrate Azure Web Service to the Binadox platform.
1. Click New Connection on the Azure connection screen from the Administration→IaaS Config section.
2. Enter a unique connection label name and click Create label.
3. Fill out the Connection Properties form:
• Azure login – Specify your Azure login in this field.
• Azure password – Type your Azure password here.
4. Click the Connect button to finish the configuration. Thus, you will successfully integrate Azure Web Service to the Binadox platform and you’ll be able to view your daily, monthly, or annual budget as well as optimize expenses by using the IaaS section on Binadox.