Connect Beanstalk to Binadox Cloud Management Platform and you’ll receive utilization insights, spend information, cost savings recommendations and individual user data of this application. The successful Beanstalk configuration requires generating a new Access Token on your Beanstalk account. The following steps demonstrate how to integrate the Beanstalk cloud-based application to the Binadox platform.
1. Sign into your Beanstalk account and click on your username.
2. Go to the Access Tokens section and click Generate a token.
3. Copy your Access Token value when your token will be successfully generated.
4. Proceed to the Beanstalk connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
5. Select a unique connection label name and fill out the following form:
• Subdomain name – Enter your organization name from your Beanstalk domain (e.g. just “acme“).
• Username – Type your Beanstalk username in this field.
• API key – Paste your copied Access Token value.
• First Bill Date – Select your Beanstalk first bill date.
• Payment Plan – Choose your Beanstalk payment plan.
• Billing Period – Specify your Beanstalk billing period.
6. Click Connect to finish the configuration. Therefore, you’ll be able to receive utilization insights, spend information, cost savings recommendations and individual user data of the Beanstalk application.