This guide provides information on how to integrate Beanstalk, a complete workflow platform for code writing, reviewing and deploying, with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to receive utilization insights, user data and spend optimization recommendations.
1. Generate a Beanstalk Access Token
1. Sign into Beanstalk with an administrator account. Click on the profile settings on the menu bar at the top. Navigate to the Access Tokens tab.
If this is the first time you generate a token, enable the API. To do so, click the Account Settings link or go to Account on the menu bar at the top and navigate to the Account Settings tab.
2. Create a New Connection for Beanstalk in Binadox
1. Sign into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Beanstalk icon. To quickly locate the Beanstalk software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. B.
4. Fill in the connection properties:
– Specify your account subdomain name and username.
– Paste an access token into the Access Token field.
– Indicate the first bill date by clicking on the calendar icon.
– Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists.