Connect BlueJeans to Binadox Cloud Management Platform, so that you can receive utilization insights, spend analysis, and individual user data of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully integrate the BlueJeans cloud application to the Binadox platform.
1. Sign into your BlueJeans account and proceed to the ADMIN→GROUP SETTINGS section.
2. Go to the OAUTH ACCESS tab and click the ADD NEW APP button.
3. Fill out the following form:
• Name – Enter an application name in this field (e.g. Binadox).
• Description – Select a description in this field (e.g. Web Usage).
• App Key – Type an app key value in this field. Please note that this value serves as an App Key for the BlueJeans integration on Binadox.
• Click SAVE after filling out this form.
4. Return to the OAUTH ACCESS tab and copy your App Key and App Secret values.
5. Proceed to the BlueJeans connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
6. Select a unique connection label name and fill out the Connection Properties form:
• Bluejeans App Key – Paste your copied App Key value.
• Bluejeans App Secret – Paste your copied App Secret value.
7. Click Connect and fill out the Billing Information form:
• First Bill Date – Enter your BlueJeans first bill date.
• Payment Plan – Select your payment plan of this application.
• Billing Period – Specify your BlueJeans billing period.
8. Click the Connect button to finish this configuration. Therefore, you’ll successfully integrate BlueJeans to the Binadox platform and you’ll be able to receive utilization insights, spend analysis and individual user data of this application.