Capsule CRM Configuration
This configuration guide shows how to integrate the cloud-based Capsule CRM software with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS spend management and optimization platform to get Capsule spend and utilization analysis on a per-user basis and automatic cost saving recommendations.
1. Log in to your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations > SaaS. Click on the Capsule CRM icon. To quickly locate Capsule CRM in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. C.
3. Indicate the connection instance name. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the billing details. Indicate the first bill date by clicking on the calendar icon. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
5. You will be redirected to the Capsule integration screen. Enter your site address and click Continue.
6. In the Capsule login screen, enter a username and a password. Click Log In.
7. Click Allow to give Binadox access to your Capsule account to finish the configuration.
8. The Capsule CRM software is successfully connected to Binadox.