By connecting DocuSign to Binadox you will receive user data and usage information of this application. You need to create an API Integrator key via your DocuSign account. The following explains how to connect the DocuSign application to the Binadox platform.
1. Log into your DocuSign account and proceed to DocuSign Admin.
2. Proceed to API and Keys under Integrations.
3. Click the Add App/Integrator Key button under My Apps / Integrator Keys.
4. Add description of your API key (e.g. Binadox) and click Add.
5. Fill out the following form and copy your credentials:
• Copy your Integrator Key.
• Click Add URI and enter your Redirect URI to which DocuSign will redirect the browser after authorization has been granted by the user.
• Click Add Secret Key and copy the appeared value.
• Click Save to finish your API Integrator Key editing.
6. Proceed to the DocuSign connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
7. Select any label name and fill the following fields:
• Application Id – Paste your Integrator Key in this field.
• Application Secret – Paste your Secret Key in this field.
Click Connect to proceed to Billing Information.
8. Specify your First Bill Date, Payment Plan, and Billing Period. Click the Connect button to finish the integration.
Therefore, you will successfully integrate the DocuSign application to the Binadox SaaS management platform and you will receive user data and usage information of this application.