This configuration guide shows how to integrate DocuSign, an eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform, with the Binadox SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to get DocuSign spend and utilization analysis on a per-user basis and automatic cost saving recommendations.
1. Add an Integration App (Integration Key)
To connect Binadox to DocuSign, an integration app (a set of parameters that identify a specific integration) is added. Integration apps are added and configured in a sandbox account of the DocuSign Developer Center, where all developer tools and resources are located.
1. Log in to the DocuSign Developer Center. Click on the Go to Sandbox button at the top right corner of the toolbar.
2. Configure App Parameters
1. From the admin settings of the sandbox account (see Clause 1 on how to locate the admin settings), click API and Keys of the Integrations section in the navigation pane on the left.
4. To add a secret key, go to the Authentication section. In the User Application access list, select the Authorization Code Grant option to grant an access token to Binadox. Click on the appeared the +Add Secret Key button.
6. Go to Additional settings. Click on the +Add URI. Enter the following URI in the opened Redirect URIs field:
3. Create New Binadox Connection for DocuSign
1. Sign into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the DocuSign icon. To quickly locate the DocuSign software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. D.
4. Enter Integration and Secret keys in the corresponding fields (see Clause 2 on how to locate access keys). Click Continue.
7. Fill in the billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.