Connect Dropbox to the Binadox SaaS management platform to receive usage and user data of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to integrate Dropbox to Binadox.
1. Click the New Connection button on the Dropbox connection screen.
2. Create a label and fill out the following Billing information form:
First Bill Date – Enter your first bill date in this field.
Payment Plan – Specify your Dropbox payment plan.
Billing Period – Select your billing period in this field.
3. Click the Connect button and you will be redirected to Dropbox sign-in screen.
4. Sign into your Dropbox account to finish the integration.
5. The status of your connection will be switched to Connected and Dropbox will be successfully integrated to the Binadox platform.
Therefore, you can receive usage and user information of the Dropbox app by using Binadox.