This guide provides information on how to integrate Float with Binadox.
1. Locate an API Key Within Your Float Profile
1. Log into Float with an administrator account. Click on the team settings at the top right corner of the toolbar. Select Team settings in the drop-down list.
2. Configure Float in Binadox
1. Sign into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Float icon. To quickly locate the Float software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. F.
4. Fill in connection properties. Insert the API key into the Float API Key box (see Clause 1 on how to locate an API key). Click Continue.