This guide describes how to integrate Freshdesk by Freshworks, a cloud-based customer support software, with the Binadox SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to be able to get Freshdesk utilization, spend and user data.
1. Locate an API Key
1. Log into your Freshdesk account.
2. Configure Freshdesk in Binadox
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Freshdesk icon. To quickly locate the Freshdesk software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. F.
4. Enter an API key into the API Key field (see Clause 1 on how to locate an API key). Indicate your Freshdesk domain name in the Domain field (e.g. https://yourorganization.freshdesk.com). Click Continue.
5. Fill in the billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.