Binadox Cloud Management Platform provides Freshdesk ticketing feature that enables administrators to access Binadox notifications via the Freshdesk application. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully configure Freshdesk ticketing on the Binadox platform.
1. Proceed to Administration→Ticketing→Freshdesk on Binadox and click New Connection.
2. Select a unique label name and click Create label.
3. Fill out the Connection Properties form:
• API key – Paste your Freshdesk API key. Refer to Freshdesk Configuration to learn how to get a Freshdesk API key.
• User email – Specify your Freshdesk user email.
• Password – Type your Freshdesk password in this field
• Freshdesk domain – Enter your Freshdesk domain URL (e.g. https://yourorganizationname.freshdesk.com).
4. Click the Connect button to finish the integration. Thus, you’ll be able to access Binadox notifications via the Freshdesk application.