This guide describes how to integrate Freshsales CRM by Freshworks with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to be able to get Freshsales utilization and spend insights, cost optimization recommendations and individual user data across your organization.
1. Locate an API Key
1. Log into Freshsales with your administrator account.
2. Configure Freshsales in Binadox
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Freshsales icon. To quickly locate the Freshsales software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. F.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter an API key into the API Key field (see Clause 1 on how to locate an API key). Indicate your Freshsales domain name in the Domain field (e.g. https://yourorganization.freshsales.io). Click Connect.