This guide describes how to integrate Freshsales CRM by Freshworks with the Binadox usage monitoring and spend optimization platform to be able to get Freshsales utilization and spend insights, cost optimization recommendations and individual user data across your organization.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations > SaaS. Click on the Freshsales icon. To quickly locate the Freshsales software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. F.
3. Create a meaningful connection instance name. Click Continue.
4. Enter an email address and a password of a Freshsales administrator account into the corresponding fields. Indicate your Freshsales domain name in the Domain field (e.g. https://yourorganization.freshsales.io). Click Continue.
5. Fill in the billing information. Indicate the first bill date by clicking on the calendar icon. Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
6. Upon successful Freshsales integration with Binadox, the connection status will switch into Connected.