By connecting Freshservice to Binadox Cloud Management Platform you can gain usage insights, spend information, cost optimization recommendations and individual user data of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to integrate the Freshservice to the Binadox platform.
1. Sign into your Freshservice Agent Portal, click on your profile picture on the top right and select Profile Settings.
2. In the sidebar on the right, you will find the API Key. Copy your API Key value.
3. Proceed to the Freshservice connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
4. Select a connection label name and fill out Connection Properties:
• Freshservice API Key – Paste your copied API Key value.
• Freshservice Domain – Enter your Freshservice domain (e.g. https://yourorganization.freshservice.com).
5. Click Connect and fill out Billing Information:
• First Bill Date – Select your Freshservice first bill date.
• Payment Plan – Choose your Freshservice payment plan.
• Billing Period – Specify your Freshservice billing period.
6. Click the Connect button to finish the configuration. Therefore, you’ll successfully integrate Freshservice to the Binadox platform. You can now access usage insights, spend information, cost optimization recommendations and individual user data of this application.