G Suite Configuration
Binadox helps receive G Suite user data and usage information of this application when G Suite will be connected to Binadox. The following steps show how to successfully connect the G Suite application.
1. Proceed to the G Suite connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
2. Create a label name and fill out the Billing information form:
• Choose your first billing date in the First Bill Date field. The Binadox service will provide cost saving information after this time period.
• Payment plan – Choose your billing plan type in this field.
• Billing period – Select either Monthly or Annual type of payment.
3. Click Connect and you’ll be redirected to G Suite login screen. Sign into your G Suite account and allow access to your Google account by clicking Allow.
4. Copy your secret code and return to the G Suite connection screen on Binadox.
5. Paste your secret code to the Secret code field on the G Suite connection screen and then click Connect.
6. Click Connect to finish the integration. Therefore, you will connect the G Suite application to your Binadox account and you will be able to view user data and usage information of this application.