Integrate GithHub to the Binadox SaaS management platform, so you will be to receive usage, spend, and user data of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to connect GitHub to Binadox.
1. Log into your GitHub account and go to Settings.
2. Proceed to the Developer Settings section.
3. Go to Personal access tokens and click Generate new token.
4. Create a new token with these following parameters:
Token description – Enter any description (e.g. Binadox).
Check the following checkboxes – read:org, read:user, user:email, read:business.
5. Make sure to mark all required checkboxes and click Generate token to finish your token creation.
6. Copy your personal access token and keep it safe. You won’t be able to see it again.
7. Proceed to the GitHub connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
8. Select a unique label name and fill the following fields:
User name – type your GitHub username.
Personal Access Token – enter your created API token.
GitHub organization name – specify your organization name on GitHub.
9. Click Connect and fill out the Billing information form:
First Bill Date – enter your first bill date.
Payment Plan – select your GitHub payment plan.
Billing Period – choose your billing period.
10. Click Connect to finish this configuration. Therefore, you will successfully integrate GitHub to Binadox and you can receive usage, spend, and user data of this application.