Connect Gmail to the Binadox Cloud Management Platform to receive usage insights, spend information, cost optimization and individual user data of this application. The following demonstrate how to integrate the Gmail application to the Binadox platform.
1. Proceed to the Gmail connection screen from Administration→Mail Fetchers Configuration and click New Connection.
2. Select a connection label name and click the Connect button.
3. You’ll be redirected to Google sign-in screen. Log in with your credentials and allow access to your Google account by clicking Allow.
4. Copy your secret code from the following screen.
5. Return to Gmail connection on Binadox and paste your copied code into the Secret Code field.
6. Click Connect to finish the configuration. Therefore, you will successfully integrate Gmail to the Binadox platform and you’ll be able to receive usage insights, spend information, cost optimization and individual user data of this application.