By connecting GoToMeeting to Binadox, you can view GoToMeeting user data and usage information of this application. The following steps show how to successfully connect the GoToMeeting application to the Binadox service.
1. Proceed to GoTo Developer Center website and click the Sign In button.
2. Sign into GoTo Developer Center with your GoToMeeting credentials.
3. Proceed to the My Apps section on GoTo Developer Center website and click Add a new App.
4. Fill the following fields in this section:
• App Name – Type Binadox in this field.
• Description – Type SaaS management, discovery and cost optimization.
• Product API – Select the GoToMeeting product API.
• Application URL – Type the following URL in this field: https://app.binadox.com.
Click Create App after filling these fields.
5. Click on the Binadox application in the My Apps section and proceed to the Keys tab.
6. Copy your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from the Keys tab of the Binadox application.
7. Proceed to the GoToMeeting connection screen on Binadox website and enter your Tenant, your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from the previous step. Click the Connect button after filling these fields.
8. You will be redirected to the access request screen. Grant access to the application by clicking Allow.
9. Proceed to GoToMeetings settings and fill the following fields:
• Domain – Enter your domain name in this field.
• Choose your first billing date in the First bill time field. The Binadox service will provide cost saving information after this time period.
• Billing period – Select either Monthly or Annual type of payment.
• Payment plan – Choose your billing plan type in this field.
10. After filling these fields, you can close the window. Therefore, you will connect GoToMeeting to your Binadox account and you will be able to view user data and usage information of this application.