This guide provides information on how to integrate Jira, a bug tracking and project management product, with the Binadox cost management and usage monitoring solution to receive utilization insights, user data and spend optimization recommendations.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Jira icon. To quickly locate the Jira software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. J.
3. Indicate a meaningful connection instance name for further reference and differentiation. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter an email address and a password of an administrator account. Click Connect.
5. Upon successful Jira configuration, the connection status will switch into Connected.