Connect Jira to Binadox Cloud Management Platform to receive utilization data, spend insights, cost optimization recommendations, and individual user information of this app. The following steps demonstrate how to integrate the Jira application to the Binadox platform.
1. Proceed to the Jira connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
2. Select a unique connection label name and fill out the following form:
• Jira site name – Enter your organization name from your Jira domain in this field (e.g. just “acme”).
• First Bill Date – Specify your Jira first bill date.
• Payment Plan – Choose your Jira payment plan.
• Billing Period – Select your Jira billing period.
3. Click Connect and you’ll be redirected to the Atlassian login screen.
4. Log into your Atlassian account to finish the configuration. Thus, you’ll successfully integrate Jira to the Binadox platform and you’ll be able to receive utilization, spend insights, cost optimization info and user data of this application.