Office 365 Configuration
By connecting Office 365 to Binadox, you can view Office 365 user data and usage information of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully connect the Office 365 application to the Binadox service.
1. Sign into Microsoft Azure portal.
2. Click Azure Active Directory on the left navigation panel, and then register a new application by clicking App registrations → New application registration.
3. Fill the following fields in the Create section:
• Enter Binadox SaaS management & discovery in Name.
• Select the Web app / API application type in the Application type field.
• Enter the following URL in Sign-on URL:
Click the Create button after filling out these fields.
4. Copy your Application ID under Binadox SaaS management & discovery registered app.
5. Proceed to Settings and click Keys under API Access. Create your application key in this section.
6. Add a Description for your key and select its Duration in the Keys section.
7. Click the Save button and copy your key Value.
Note: Make sure to keep this value safe since you won’t able to retrieve it after you leave this screen.
8. Proceed to the Office 365 connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
9. Create a label and fill out the following form:
• Tenant – Enter your Microsoft Domain in this field.
• Application ID – Paste your Application ID .
• Application Secret – Enter your key value.
• Office365 Login – Type your Office 365 login.
• Office365 Password – Type your Office 365 password.
10. Click the Connect button and you will be redirected to the permissions screen. Accept these permissions by
11. Click Connect to finish the integration. Thus, you will connect Office 365 to your Binadox account and you will be able to view user data and usage information of this application.