Office 365 Configuration
By connecting Office 365 to Binadox, you can view Office 365 user data and usage information of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully connect the Office 365 application to the Binadox service.
1. Sign into Microsoft Azure.
2. Click the Azure Active Directory service on the left navigation panel, and then click App registrations → New application registration.
3. Fill the following fields in the Create section:
• Enter Binadox SaaS management & discovery in Name.
• Select the Web app / API application type in the Application type field.
• Enter the following URL in Sign-on URL:
4. Click the Create button after filing all these fields.
5. Proceed to Settings and click Keys under API Access. It is necessary to create your application key in this
6. Add any Description for your key and select In 1 year or In 2 years in the Expires field under Passwords.
7. Click the Save button and copy your key Value.
Note: Be sure to keep your key value safe since you won’t able to retrieve it after you leave this screen.
8. Copy your Application ID under Binadox SaaS management & discovery registered app.
9. Proceed to Office 365 connection screen on Binadox website and fill the following fields.
• Tenant – Enter your Microsoft Domain in this field.
• Application ID – Paste your Application ID copied on the previous step.
• Application Secret – Enter your key value copied on step 7.
10. Click the Connect button and you will be redirected to the permissions screen. Accept these permissions by
11. Proceed to Office 365 settings and fill the following fields:
• Domain – Enter your domain name in this field.
• Choose your first billing date in the First bill time field. The Binadox service will provide cost-saving
information after this time period.
• Billing period – Select either Monthly or Annual type of payment.
• Payment plan – Choose your billing plan type in this field.
12. After filling these fields, click the Save button and you may now close this window. Thus, you will connect
Office 365 to your Binadox account and you will be able to view user data and usage information of this