Office 365 Configuration
By connecting Office 365 to Binadox, you can view Office 365 user data, spend analysis, and usage information of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully connect the Office 365 application to the Binadox platform.
1. Sign into Azure portal and proceed to the Azure Active Directory section.
2. Go to the App registrations section and click the New registration button.
3. Fill out the following Registration form:
• Name – Select an application name in this field (e.g. Binadox).
• Supported account types – Check the Accounts in the organizational directory only checkbox.
• Enter the following URL in Redirect URl:
• Click the Register button to complete the registration.
4. Copy your Application (client) ID value from the Overview section.
5. Go to the Certificates and Secrets section and click the New client secret button.
6. Type a Description for your client secret, select its duration under Expires and click the Add button.
7. Copy your Client Secret value.
8. Proceed to the Office 365 connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
9. Create a label and fill out the following form:
• Tenant – Enter your Microsoft Domain in this field (e.g. yourorganization.onmicrosoft.com).
• Application ID – Paste your Application (client) ID.
• Application Secret – Enter your Client Secret value.
• Office365 Login – Type your Office 365 login.
• Office365 Password – Type your Office 365 password.
10. Click the Connect button and you will be redirected to the permissions screen. Accept these permissions by clicking Accept.
11. Click Connect to finish the integration. Thus, you will connect Office 365 to your Binadox account and you will be able to view user data and usage information of this application.