Okta Single Sign-On Configuration
Binadox allows your employees to log into applications with a single ID and password via Okta Single Sign-On solution. You will also receive user data and usage information of all applications connected to Okta. The following steps show how to successfully configure Okta Single Sign-On.
1. Log into okta.com as administrator of your organization and proceed to Security→API.
2. Click the Create Token button, enter any name for your token and copy your Token Value.
3. Proceed to the Okta connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
4. Create a label and fill out the following form:
• Okta Domain – Enter your Okta domain name in this field.
• API token – Enter your Token Value in this field.
• Choose your first billing date in the First Bill Date field. The Binadox service will provide cost-saving information after this time period.
• Payment plan – Choose your billing plan type in this field.
• Billing period – Select either Monthly or Annual type of payment.
4. Click the Connect button to finish the integration. Therefore, you will successfully configure Okta Single Sign-On and you will ensure additional security of your data. Your employees will be able to log in using a single ID and password. You will also be able to view user data and usage information of the Okta applications.