Integrate OneLogin to the Binadox cloud management platform to receive usage, spend and user data of all applications connected to OneLogin. Generate a new API key on your Onelogin account and paste these API credentials to the connection screen on Binadox. The following demonstrates how to generate an OneLogin API key and how to successfully integrate OneLogin to Binadox.
1. Sign into your OneLogin account and go to Developers→API Credentials.
2. Create a new OneLogin API key by clicking on New Credential.
3. Select a name (e.g. Binadox) and check the Read All checkbox.
4. Click Save and copy your Client Secret and Client ID.
5. Proceed to the OneLogin connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
6. Select a unique label name and fill out the following form:
• Client ID – Paste your OneLogin Client ID
• Client Secret – Paste your OneLogin Client Secret
• Region – Select “US” or “EU” region
• First Bill Date – Choose your first billing date in this field
• Payment Plan – Select your OneLogin payment plan
• Billing Period – Specify your OneLogin billing period
7. Click Connect to finish this configuration. Thus, you will successfully integrate OneLogin to the Binadox cloud management platform.