Integration of the OneLogin identity and access management platform with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform allows to receive usage, spend and user data of the OneLogin application as well as to discover all SaaS applications used by an organization that are authenticated to via OneLogin as SSO service to receive their usage and user data. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to successfully integrate OneLogin with Binadox.
1. Generate API Credentials
1. Log into your OneLogin account as an account owner or administrator. Click Administration in the menu bar.
2. Create New Connection for OneLogin in Binadox
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. For user’s convenience, the OneLogin application can be found on the Discovery tab as well. Click on the OneLogin icon. To quickly locate the OneLogin software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. O.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter a Client ID and a Client Secret (see Clause 1 on how to generate an API credential pair). Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select the region your OneLogin account resides in, a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.