Connect the Salesforce application to Binadox and you can view Salesforce user data and usage information of this application. Note that Binadox doesn’t support Salesforce trial version. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully connect Salesforce to the Binadox service.
1. Visit developer.salesforce.com and proceed to My Developer Account.
2. Proceed to Setup section, click Apps→App Manager under Platform tools, and then click New Connected
3. Fill the following fields in this section:
• Type binadoxAPI in Connected App Name and API Name.
• Enter your email in Contact Email.
• Check the Enable OAuth Settings checkbox.
• Callback URL: Put the following URL here:
• Add all scopes from Available OAuth Scopes to Selected OAuth Scopes.
4. Click the Save button after filling these fields.
Note: To avoid any issues with your connected app, Salesforce recommends to wait from 2 to 10 minutes.
5. Click Continue and copy your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret under API(Enable OAuth Settings) on the following screen.
6. Proceed to the Salesforce connection screen on Binadox website and fill the following fields:
• Tenant – Enter your Salesforce domain in this field.
• Application ID – Paste your Consumer Key from the previous step.
• Application Secret – Paste your Consumer Secret from the previous step.
7. Click the Connect button and you will be redirected to the access request screen. Grant access to the application
by clicking Allow.
8. Proceed to settings by clicking Next and fill the following fields:
• Domain – Enter your domain name in this field.
• Choose your first billing date in the First bill time field. The Binadox service will provide cost saving information after this time period.
• Billing period – Select either Monthly or Annual type of payment.
• Payment plan – Choose your billing plan type in this field.
9. After filling these fields, click the Save button and you may now close this window. Therefore, you will connect Salesforce to your Binadox account and you will be able to view user data and usage information of this application.