Connect the Salesforce application to Binadox, so you can view Salesforce user data and usage information of this application. Note that Binadox doesn’t support Salesforce trial version. API access on your Salesforce account should be also enabled. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully integrate Salesforce to the Binadox service.
1. Create new Salesforce connection on Binadox by clicking New Connection.
2. Select a unique label name and fill out the Billing information form:
• Choose your first billing date in the First Bill Date field. The Binadox service will provide spend data and cost saving information after this time period.
• Payment plan – Choose your Salesforce payment plan type in this field.
• Billing period – Select either Monthly or Annual type of payment.
3. Click the Connect button and you’ll be redirected to Salesforce log-in screen. Log in with your Salesforce credentials to finish the integration.
Therefore, you will connect Salesforce to your Binadox account and you will be able to view user data, spend and usage information of this application.