Configure Samanage on Binadox to receive utilization, spend, and user data of this application. Make sure that you have a Samanage administrator account before integrating this application to Binadox. You also need to generate a JSON Web Token from your account and paste this key to the Binadox connection screen. The following steps demonstrate how to get your web token and how to successfully connect the Samanage application to the Binadox SaaS management platform.
1. Log into your Samanage account and go to Setup.
2. Proceed to Users & Access and then Users.
3. Choose your Samanage administrator account and click on its name.
4. Click on Actions button and then Generate JSON Web Token. If you already have a token, click the Show button to display it.
5. Copy your generated JSON Web Token.
6. Proceed to the Samanage connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
7. Select a unique label name and fill out the following form:
• Samanage API token – paste your JSON Web Token.
• Region – choose your region in this field. Currently, the Samanage integration works only with EU region.
• First Bill Date – choose your first bill date.
• Payment plan – select your payment plan.
• Billing period – specify your billing period.
8. Click Connect to finish this integration. Therefore, you will successfully connect Samanage to the Binadox platform and you can now receive utilization, spend, and user data of this application.