Citrix ShareFile Configuration
This guide demonstrates how to integrate ShareFile by Citrix, a file sharing and transfer service, with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to get ShareFile spend and utilization analysis on a per-user basis and automatic cost-saving recommendations.
To establishes connection between ShareFile and Binadox, API keys (a Client ID and a Secret ID) generated on the ShareFile API developer portal are required.
To access ShareFile API, you must be authenticated with the same credentials you use to access the ShareFile Web Portal.
2. Generate API Keys
1. Go to ShareFile API.
5. Go to Get an API key.
– In the API Key Generator page, enter an application name into the Application Name field, i.e. Binadox.
– Enter a description (optional) for the API keys to easily differentiate them on the API portal.
– Enter the following redirect URI into the Redirect URI field.
3. Configure ShareFile in Binadox
1. Sign into your Binadox account. Choose a workspace.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Go to the SaaS tab. Click on the ShareFile icon. To quickly locate the ShareFile software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. S.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter a Client ID and a Client Secret into the corresponding fields (see Clause 2 on how to generate API keys). Click Continue.
6. Fill in the billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.