Binadox Cloud Management platform includes the integration with the ShareFile content collaboration, file sharing and sync solution. This integration provides utilization data, individual usage information, spend insights, cost optimization recommendations, and more. The following steps demonstrate how to connect the ShareFile application to Binadox.
1. Proceed to the ShareFile connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
2. Select a unique connection label name and fill out the Connection Properties form:
• First Bill Date – Enter your ShareFile first bill date in this field.
• Payment Plan – Choose your ShareFile payment plan.
• Billing Period – Select your ShareFile billing period.
3. Click Connect and you’ll be redirected to the ShareFile login screen.
4. Log into your ShareFile account with your credentials to finish the configuration. Therefore, you will successfully integrate ShareFile to the Binadox platform and you’ll be able to receive utilization, spend, and user data of this application.