Binadox allows receiving Slack user data of your employees and their Slack usage information. Your Slack domain should be connected to your Binadox account and you must have a paid Slack account to complete the integration. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully connect Slack application to Binadox.
1. Proceed to the Slack connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
2. Create a label and fill out the following form:
• First Bill Date – Enter your first billing date in this field. The Binadox service will provide cost saving information after this time period.
• Payment plan – Choose your billing plan type. You need to have a paid Slack account to integrate the Slack application.
• Billing period – Select either Monthly or Annual type of payment.
3. Click the Connect button after filling out this form and you will be redirected to Slack log-in screen. Log into your Slack account with your credentials and authorize to use the application by clicking the Authorize button.
4. When the status of the Slack application will be changed to Connected, you can close the window. Thus, you will connect the Slack application to your Binadox account and your will be able to view your employees’ Slack user data and their Slack usage information.