This guide provides information on how to integrate Slack with the Binadox SaaS and IaaS spend and usage optimization platform.
Spend and usage optimization is available only with a paid version of Slack.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations > SaaS. Click on the Slack icon. To quickly locate Slack in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. S.
3. Indicate a unique connection instance name. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the billing information. Indicate the first bill date by clicking on the calendar icon. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
5. You will be redirected to the Slack workspace connection screen, if you are not in the system. Enter a workspace URL and click Continue.
6. Enter your credentials and click Sign In to sign into the workspace.
7. To give Binadox access to your Slack account for spend and usage optimization, click Allow.
8. Slack connection with Binadox is established.