May 20, 2019
5 minutes read
This guide describes how to integrate Freshteam by Freshworks, a cloud-based applicant tracking and HR management system, with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to be able to receive Freshteam spend and utilization insights, cost optimization recommendations and individual user data across your organization.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Freshteam icon. To quickly locate the Freshteam software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. F.
3. Create a connection instance name. Click Continue.
4. Enter an email address and a password of a Freshteam administrator account into the corresponding fields. Indicate your Freshteam domain name in the Domain field (e.g. https://yourorganization. freshteam.com). Click Continue.
5. Fill in the billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
6. Upon successful Freshteam integration with Binadox, the connection status will switch into Connected.