Connect TeamViewer to Binadox Cloud Management Platform, so that you can receive usage, spend, and spend information of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to integrate TeamViewer to the Binadox platform.
1. Proceed to the TeamViewer connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
2. Select a unique connection label name and fill out the Billing Information form:
• First Bill Date – Specify your first billing date in this field. The Binadox service will provide cost saving information after this time period.
• Payment plan – Choose your TeamViewer payment plan type.
• Billing period – Select your TeamViewer billing period in this field.
3. Click Connect and you’ll be redirected to the TeamViewer sign-in screen.
4. Sign into TeamViewer with your credentials to finish this configuration. Therefore, you’ll successfully connect TeamViewer to Binadox Cloud Management platform and you can receive spend, utilization and user data of this application.