Connect Trello to the Binadox SaaS management platform, so you can receive utilization, spend information, and user data of this application. The following steps show how to integrate the Trello application to Binadox.
1. Create New Trello Connection on Binadox.
2. Select a unique label name and fill out the Billing information form:
• First Bill Date – enter your Trello first bill date.
• Payment Plan – select your payment plan of this application.
• Billing Period – specify your Trello billing period.
3. Click the Connect button and you’ll be redirected to Trello’s access screen.
4. Log into your Trello account to allow app access and finish the integration. Therefore, you’ll successfully connect Trello to the Binadox platform and you’ll be able to receive usage, spend, and user data of this application.