The Zendesk integration on the Binadox SaaS management platform allows you to receive utilization, spend information, and individual user data of this application. The following provides the instruction how to successfully connect the Zendesk SaaS application to the Binadox platform.
1. Log into your Zendesk domain and go to the Admin section.
2. Proceed to the API section and activate a new API token.
3. Generate your new Zendesk API token as follows:
• Type your token description (e.g. Binadox).
• Copy your API token value by clicking Copy. Make sure to keep this value safe.
• Save this token by clicking Save.
4. Proceed to the Zendesk connection screen on Binadox and click New Connection.
5. Select a unique label name and fill the following fields:
• User email – enter your Zendesk user email.
• API Key – paste your copied Zendesk API token value.
• Zendesk domain – type your Zendesk domain.
6. Click Connect and fill out the billing information form:
• First bill date – specify your first bill date.
• Payment plan – select your Zendesk payment plan.
• Billing period – enter your Zendesk billing period.
7. Finish the configuration by clicking Connect. Therefore, you will successfully integrate Zendesk to the Binadox platform and you can now receive utilization, spend, and individual user data of this application.