The Zendesk integration on Binadox allows you to receive utilization insights, spend analysis, and individual user data of this application. The following provides the instruction how to successfully connect the Zendesk application to the Binadox platform.
1. Log into your Zendesk domain as an administrator and go to the Admin section.
• Type your token description (e.g. Binadox).
• Copy your API token value by clicking Copy. Make sure to keep this value safe.
• Save this token by clicking Save.
• User email – enter your Zendesk user email.
• API Key – paste your copied Zendesk API token value.
• Zendesk domain – type your Zendesk domain URL (e.g https://yourorganizationname.zendesk.com)
• First bill date – specify your first bill date.
• Payment plan – select your Zendesk payment plan.
• Billing period – enter your Zendesk billing period.
7. Finish the configuration by clicking Connect. Therefore, you will successfully integrate Zendesk to the Binadox platform and you can now receive utilization, spend, and individual user data of this application.
Still struggling to configure Zendesk?
Check out the Zendesk video manual on the Binadox Tutorials channel: