Binadox supports Zendesk ticketing that enables a Zendesk administrator to access Binadox notifications from the Zendesk Support account.
This guide provides information on how to configure Zendesk ticketing on the Binadox platform and send Binadox tickets to the support address in Zendesk.
1. Generate an API Token
1. Log into your Zendesk Support account as an administrator. From the product tray at the top right corner, select Support. In the navigation pane on the left, click on the gear icon to proceed to the Admin panel.
2. In the sidebar of the Admin panel, select API in the Channels section. On the Settings tab of the Zendesk API view, enable Token Access using the toggle button. Click the plus (+) icon in the Active API Tokens section to generate a new API token.
3. Provide a description for a new token for further identification in the API Token Description (optional) field. Click the Copy button to copy the token to the clipboard. Note that you won’t be able to see it again. Make sure to keep this value safe. Click Save.
2. Configure Zendesk Ticketing in Binadox
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the Notifications tab. Click on the Zendesk icon. To quickly locate the Zendesk software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. Z.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter an email address of the Zendesk Support admin account into the Email field. Paste the API token into the API Token field (see Clause 1 on how to generate an API token). Indicate your Zendesk domain name in the Domain field (e.g. https://your_subdomain.zendesk.com). Click Continue.
5. Fill in the requester information. It will be associated with the one who creates tickets in Binadox (e.g. Binadox administrator). Enter a requester name and an email address into the corresponding fields. Click Connect.