Integration of the Zoom cloud-based video conferencing platform with the Binadox spend optimization and usage monitoring solution allows to receive usage, spend and user data of the Zoom software. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to successfully integrate Zoom with Binadox.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations > SaaS. Click on the Zoom icon. To quickly locate the Zoom software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. Z.
3. Indicate a meaningful connection instance name for further reference. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter a login and a password of an admin account. Click Connect.
5. You will be redirected to the Zoom login page, if you are not logged in to the account. Enter your credentials and click Sign In.
6. Zoom is successfully connected to Binadox.