Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
Adobe Creative Cloud Integration
This guide describes how to integrate Adobe Creative Cloud, a software suite for graphic design, video editing, web development and photography, with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to be able to receive Adobe Creative Cloud spend and utilization insights, cost optimization recommendations and individual user data across an entire organization.
To connect Adobe Creative Cloud with Binadox, client credentials are required. Connections between applications and Adobe are managed and registered in the Adobe I/O Console.
2. Create an Integration in the Adobe I/O Console
1. Create a private key and a public key certificate following the Adobe I/O Authentication documentation. Upon completion, a public key certificate file (certificate_pub.crt) and a private key text file (private.key) are generated.
2. Log in to the Adobe I/O Console as an administrator. Click on the Console button on the menu bar at the top.
3. Go to the Integrations tab. Click the New Integration button.
4. Select the Access an API integration type and click Continue.
5. Select User Management API in the list of Adobe services. Click Continue.
6. Fill in an integration form:
– Enter a unique integration name into the Name field (e.g. Binadox).
– Provide a description to easily identify an integration (e.g. Spend optimization and usage monitoring).
– Select a public key certificate file (certificate_pub.crt) from your computer by clicking Select a File or simply drag and drop it into the Public key certificates field. It will appear under Certificates (see the Adobe I/O Authentication documentation on how to create a public key certificate).
Click Create Integration.
7. Click Continue to Integration details to navigate to the integration overview.
8. In the integration overview, Click Retrieve Client Secret.
9. Copy the client credentials to the clipboard by clicking on the copy icon. Make sure to keep this data safe. Later you may see the client credentials on the Integrations tab by clicking on the integration name.
3. Configure Adobe Creative Cloud in Binadox
1. Log into your Binadox account. Choose a workspace.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Adobe Creative Cloud icon. To quickly locate the Adobe software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. A.
3. Indicate a meaningful connection instance name for further differentiation. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties (see Clause 2 on how to create a new integration in the Adobe I/O Console and receive client credentials):
– Enter a login into the Adobe Admin Account field.
– Enter a password used to log in to the administrator account into the Password field.
– Enter a technical account email into the Technical Account Email field.
– Enter an API key (Client ID) into the API Key (Client ID).
– Enter a Client Secret into the Client Secret field.
– Enter a technical account ID into the Technical Account ID field.
– Enter an organization ID into the Organization ID field.
– Copy a private key from a private key text file (private.key) generated according to the Adobe I/O Authentication documentation.
5. Fill in the billing information. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
6. Upon successful Adobe Creative Cloud integration with Binadox, the connection status will switch into Connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!