Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
This guide demonstrates how to integrate Confluence, a team collaboration software, with the Saas management platform Binadox to be able to receive Confluence spend and utilization insights on a per-user basis and automatic cost saving recommendations.
1. Sign into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click SaaS Connections. Click on the Confluence icon. To quickly locate the Confluence software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar.
3. Indicate a memorable connection instance name for further differentiation. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter an e-mail address and a password used to log into the Confluence administrator account into the corresponding E-mail and Password fields. Click Connect.
5. Upon successful Confluence integration with Binadox, the connection status will switch into Connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!