Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
This configuration guide demonstrates how to enable the Dropbox cloud storage, file sharing and synchronization service with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to receive Dropbox utilization data, user details and optimization recommendations.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Dropbox icon. To quickly locate the Dropbox software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. D.
3. Indicate a connection instance name for further differentiation and reference. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
5. You will be redirected to the Dropbox login page, if you are not logged into the account. Enter your credentials and click Sign In.
6. Dropbox is enabled. The status of connection is switched into Connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!