Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
This guide provides information on how to integrate Jira, a bug tracking and project management product, with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to receive utilization insights, user data and spend optimization recommendations.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click SaaS Connections. Click on the Jira icon. To quickly locate the Jira software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar.
3. Indicate a meaningful connection instance name for further reference and differentiation. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter an email address and a password of an administrator account. Click Connect.
5. Upon successful Jira configuration, the connection status will switch into Connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!