Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
This guide provides information on how to integrate Slack with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform.
Usage monitoring is available only for a paid version of Slack.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Slack icon. To quickly locate Slack in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. S.
3. Indicate a unique connection instance name. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties.
• Enter a Slack workspace URL into the Workspace URL field. Locate your workspace URL under the workspace name (e.g. acme.slack.com).
• Enter an email address and a password of an administrator account into the corresponding Email and Password fields.
5. You will be redirected to the Slack workspace connection screen, if you are not in the system. Enter a workspace URL and click Continue.
6. Enter your credentials and click Sign In to sign into the workspace.
7. To give Binadox access to your Slack account for spend and usage optimization, click Allow.
8. Upon successful Slack integration with Binadox, the connection status will switch into Connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!