Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
This guide provides information on how to integrate Smartsheet, a cloud-based work management and collaboration tool, with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to get utilization insights and user data across an entire organization and receive spend optimization recommendations.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Smartsheet icon. To quickly locate the Smartsheet software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. S.
3. Indicate a meaningful connection instance name for easy differentiation. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for Smartsheet services is issued. Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
5. You will be redirected to the Smartsheet login page, if you are not in the system. Log in with your administrator credentials.
6. On the Smartsheet permissions page that opens, click Allow to grant Binadox access to Smartsheet account data for spend and usage optimization.
7. Upon successful Smartsheet configuration, the connection status will switch into Connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!