Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
This guide describes how to integrate the Xero cloud-based accounting software with the Binadox SaaS and IaaS spend and usage optimization platform to be able to automatically extract invoices from Xero to Binadox for spend optimization analysis.
To connect Xero with Binadox, do the following:
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations > Discovery. Click on the Xero icon. To quickly locate the Xero software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. X.
3. Indicate a unique connection instance name. Click Continue.
4. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date, from which Binadox starts scanning bill data in a Xero account and extracting invoices for spend optimization. Click Continue.
5. You will be redirected to the Xero login page, if you are not in the system. Enter an email address and a password. Click Log In.
7. The Xero software provides you with a security code. To copy it to the clipboard, click Copy code.
8. Go back to the Binadox integration screen and enter the Xero code into the corresponding field. Click Connect.
Xero connection with Binadox is established.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!