March 29, 2019
5 minutes read
This guide demonstrates how to integrate 15Five with the Binadox cloud and SaaS subscriptions management and cost optimization platform to be able to receive 15Five utilization insights, individual user data, spend analysis and optimization advice.
1. Enable the 15Five Public API
1. Log into 15Five with an administrator account.
2. Click on the settings icon on the menu bar at the top and select Features in the drop-down list.
3. Once you’re on the Features page, scroll it down and proceed to the Integrations.
4. On the Integrations page, click Enable next to Public API.
5. On the Company API keys page, click the Create new key button.
6. Create a meaningful name for a new API key for further reference (e.g. Binadox1) and click Save.
7. Copy the new API key value under Access token.
2. Configure 15Five in Binadox
1. Sign into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the 15Five icon. To quickly locate the 15Five software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar.
3. Indicate a unique connection name for its further easy identification. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Paste the API key (access token) into the API Key field (see Clause 1 on how to generate an API key). Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
Upon successful 15Five integration with Binadox, the connection status will switch to Connected.