Capsule CRM Integration
April 19, 2019
5 minutes read
This configuration guide shows how to integrate the cloud-based Capsule CRM software with the multi-cloud and SaaS monitoring and cost optimization platform Binadox to get Capsule spending and utilization analysis on a per-user basis and automatic cost-saving recommendations.
1. Log in to your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click SaaS Connections. Click on the Capsule CRM icon. To quickly locate the Capsule CRM software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar.
3. Create a unique connection name for further reference. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the billing details. Click on the calendar icon to specify the billing date for the application. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
5. You will be redirected to the Capsule integration screen. Enter your site address and click Continue.
6. In the Capsule login screen, enter a username and a password. Click Log In.
7. Click Allow to give Binadox access to your Capsule account to finish the configuration.
Capsule CRM software is successfully connected to Binadox.