Capsule CRM Integration
April 19, 2019
5 minutes read
This configuration guide shows how to integrate the cloud-based Capsule CRM software with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to get Capsule spend and utilization analysis on a per-user basis and automatic cost saving recommendations.
1. Log in to your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Capsule CRM icon. To quickly locate the Capsule CRM software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. C.
3. Indicate a connection instance name for further reference. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the billing details. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Connect.
5. You will be redirected to the Capsule integration screen. Enter your site address and click Continue.
6. In the Capsule login screen, enter a username and a password. Click Log In.
7. Click Allow to give Binadox access to your Capsule account to finish the configuration.
8. The Capsule CRM software is successfully connected to Binadox.