July 7, 2020
5 minutes read
The Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform features Slack ticketing that allows you to access Binadox notifications from your Slack channel. This guide provides instructions on how to configure Slack ticketing on the Binadox platform.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the Notifications tab. Click on the Slack icon. To quickly locate Slack in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. S.
3. Indicate a unique connection instance name. Click Continue.
4. Indicate a channel name to which Binadox will send notifications. Click Connect.
5. You will be redirected to the Slack workspace connection screen, if you are not in the system. Enter a workspace URL and click Continue.
6. Enter your credentials and click Sign In to sign into the workspace.
7. To give Binadox access to send usage and spend optimization notifications to the indicated channel, click Allow.
8. Slack connection with Binadox is established.