Ticketing and Financial Systems Integrations
Binadox provides the E-mail Ticketing feature that sends Binadox notifications to the required email address. This guide demonstrates how to configure E-mail Ticketing on the Binadox platform to be proactively notified of overspend on SaaS applications or IaaS services, budget excess or any other unusual expenses detected by Binadox.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the Notifications tab. Click on the E-mail icon.
3. Create a meaningful connection instance name. Click Continue.
4. Enter an email address you would like to receive Binadox notifications to into the Destination E-mail field. Click Connect.
5. Upon successful E-mail ticketing configuration, the connection status will switch into Connected.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for the feedback!