December 30, 2018
5 minutes read
This guide demonstrates how to integrate Confluence, a team collaboration software, with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform to be able to receive Confluence spend and utilization insights on a per-user basis and automatic cost saving recommendations.
1. Sign into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the Confluence icon. To quickly locate the Confluence software in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. C.
3. Indicate a memorable connection instance name for further differentiation. Click Continue.
4. Fill in the connection properties. Enter an email address and a password used to log into the Confluence administrator account into the corresponding Email and Password fields. Click Connect.
5. Upon successful Confluence integration with Binadox, the connection status will switch into Connected.