G Suite Integration
November 7, 2018
5 minutes read
Integration of Google G Suite with the Binadox multi-cloud SaaS and IaaS usage monitoring and cost optimization platform allows to get G Suite total utilization, individual user data, feature level usage analysis and receive cost optimization advice, as well as to discover all SaaS applications used by an organization that are authenticated to via G Suite and receive their usage and user data. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to successfully integrate Google G Suite with Binadox.
1. Log into your Binadox account.
2. In the navigation pane on the left, click Integrations. Proceed to the SaaS tab. Click on the G Suite icon. To quickly locate it in the list of supported applications, type in its name in the search bar or use an alphabetical filter by clicking on the first letter of an application name, i.e. G.
3. Create a meaningful connection instance name for further differentiation. Click Continue.
4. Fill in billing information. Click on the calendar icon to specify the date the bill for application services is issued. Select a payment plan and a billing period in the corresponding drop-down lists. Click Continue.
5. You will be redirected to the Google Sign In form. Sign in with your credentials and click Next.
6. To give Binadox an access to optimize G Suite spend and utilization, click Allow.
7. Copy the secret code by clicking on the copy icon.
8. Return to G Suite connection on Binadox and paste the code into the Secret Code field. Click Connect.
9. Upon successful G Suite configuration, the connection status will switch into Connected.