Connect Confluence to Binadox to receive usage information and user data of this application. The following steps demonstrate how to successfully integrate the Confluence application to the Binadox SaaS management platform.
1. Log into https://id.atlassian.com/ with your credentials.
2. Proceed to the Security tab and then click Create and manage API tokens under API token.
3. Create new API token by clicking on the Create API token button under API tokens.
4. Type a new label name of your API token and click the Create button. Make sure you choose a memorable and concise name (e.g. Binadox).
5. Copy your new API token and click Close. Make sure to keep this token safe since you can’t access it again.
6. Proceed to the Confluence connection screen on Binadox and click the New Connection button.
7. Create a label and fill the following fields:
• Atlassian site – Enter your atlassian site in this field.
• User email – Type your email here.
• API Key – Paste your Confluence API token in this field.
• Choose your first billing date in the First Bill Date field. Binadox will provide cost-saving information after this time period.
• Payment plan – Choose your payment plan type in this field.
• Billing period – Select either Monthly or Annual type of payment.
8. After filling these fields, click the Connect button. Therefore, you will connect the Confluence application to your Binadox account and you can receive user data and usage information of this application.